OUR PATIENT JOURNEY
HOW WE MAKE YOUR VISIT AS SAFE AND COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE
OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. You will receive essential information from us prior to treatment.
2. We will call you before your appointment to confirm your current health status.
3. You will be required to complete and return a new medical questionnaire.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Before you begin your journey to the practice, please visit the lavatory, brush your teeth and hydrate.
2. Please arrive with a minimum of personal items.
3. Please enter the practice and wait until you are asked to approach the reception desk.
ENTERING THE PRACTICE
1. As you enter we will take your temperature.
2. When you enter, you will be provided with a mask and you will be required to sanitise your hands.
3. Our reception team will sit behind a plastic screen for your and their protection.
ENTERING THE PRACTICE
4. No patients will be in the reception area and you will be directed to the treatment room.
5. We will also have distancing markers on the floors to ensure a safe distance is maintained.
Please note: Our team will undergo daily temperature checks.
1. Before you enter, you will be asked to leave your coat and bag in the box provided.
2. Before treatment you will be asked to sanitise your hands and again once your treatment has finished
Please note: Because we cannot provide you with treatment and maintain a safe social distance, our team will wear extra PPE kit.
4. Depending on your treatment, you may be asked to swill for one minute with a hydrogen peroxide solution.
5. Our treatment rooms are all disinfected and cleaned before and after each patient.
LEAVING THE PRACTICE
1. Before you leave you will be asked to sanitise your hands again and replace your mask.
2. Please collect your personal possessions from the box outside the treatment room.
3. You will be escorted to a clean private office space to make payment and secure your next appointment.
3. You should dispose of your mask and use hand sanitiser once more before you use the exit door.
A HIGH STANDARD OF CARE, YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR TEAM ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY.
Thank you for your kind cooperation through these extraordinary times.